Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yesterday

Wednesday, November 25, 2009
YesterdaY my hubby off day..
but i working... can acc he.... (sorry)
hehehe...
erm.. working time keep call up hubby n talk phone with he...
feel so sweet... hahahaha...

aft i finish work... then my bebe come n pick me up~
then go his house to rest n c PPS~ lol
enjoy the moment... heheheheh....

aft reach time... my stomach hungry jor...
stomach start play music~ non stop...
but my cute bebe c PPS til forget to eat~
until c finish 1 eps he turn n look at me... (tat time i was siting at his side)
then he shud think bck i got told he tat im HUNGRY!!
hahahah.... he so kan jiong n keep said sorry... wahahahaah
c my bebe nxt time stil dare to forget onot? hahahaha

then we go cheras nite market....
yammy yammy!!! bad bebe... tell he the takoyaki delicious then buy 1 box ask me eat FINISH!!! hahahahahaha... (full full)

t
hen eat my satay yu tan~ wahhhhhhhhh~~
damn miss it... cz long time didn eat jor~
(keep eat eat eat... my weight keep raise raise raise) wAN KEEP FIT JOR... REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aft finish walk nite market... we both r tired~
so nxt place to go is HOME SWEET HOME...

wan go buy dinner wear jor~
nxt week nid to acc my hubby go for dinner...
his friend marry~~ wat i going to wear???
lol..... wan go shop shop jor..
babe mag!!!! acc me... hahahahahah....
sorry ar ah yang.... nid to borrow ur babe mag awhile... heheheheh...

nw at office eating breakfast...
aft going to collect payment...
sien ar~~~~~~~`
LUCKY TML HOLIDAY~
wan wake up early go exe...
cannopt slp late jor... keeeeeeeppppp fitttttt

now wan to keep all doc n go showrrom walk walk n talk talk with salesman jor
(actually is service them) but they always talk with me...
hahahahaahaha... kla... av1.... good luck n take care yah

0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket