Thursday, January 21, 2010

My world is going to be alone?

Thursday, January 21, 2010
long time didn update my blog jor..
recently seldom on9 n busy of working..
n also recently many many thing happen~ i love god but god love me? who else knw?

yesterday soemthing wrong with me n he~
quiet til today~
alone at restorant~ waitng n waiting... at last... a msg come... no work today~
suak suak suak!!!!!!! a person hope bigger then her dissapointed iwl be more big~
haizzz...
wait u finish angry o finish ur bad mood then only find me bah~
sorry for wat i did yesterday~

today office many car to do~ business since become abit good jor...
how about my sales? hope can good as my office~
paulene at PJHQ now... me waitng good timing going bbt~ collect cheque then bck house..
something wrong in my body~ wan go bck n silver for whole day~
since i work sales.. my mouth non stop talking (chicken bckside)
keep think topic to talk with salesman~ T_______T"

i wan silent~ i wan quiet~
now at office sitting at khai yeh office n write blog~
is time to go collect cheque then go bck lo..
bye~ av1..
take care..

at last.. i dunno u uwill read my blog onot..
just wan told u dun treat me so cool.. u promise me jor.. but...
anyway~ miss u alot...

0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket