Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Working

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
i start my work on 12-10-09
wat a wonderful day~
im happy with my woking now~
my work just walk around all the show room~
drink teh|~ ply tai chi with all salesman~
talk nonsence with them~

im not talktive ppl~ but then because of tis job..
i learn how to smile even ppl r scolding me~
i learn now to handler thing when problem come...
(no more paper work.. no more said dunno to boss)

my job time is vry super flexible~
go here n there...
no ppl will care u wat u r doing~
but u have to get ur target to my senior n manager~

in tis branch~ only hv 3 sales..
tat is m3, paulene(my senior), ST(manager)
they 2 r vry gooooooddddd...

no stress with them~ they teach me alot...
now at office siting wait time lunch~
cz morning went to 7 showroom d..
talk many... laught many... think many question asking them~
now wan recover bck the energy~

my senior going to travel nxt week... will b alone to walk showroom.. no ppl talk with me d... going to miss her much~

i wan fight with my target!!!!! i wan target...
enjoy with my job~
avthing salesman scold customer scold have to keep quiet...
solve problem.. no more time for me to cry n hide myself..

time pass vry fast~ mayb im travel here n there... aft kapar meru subang pj kl bbt... run up n down~
but then im enjoy~ hehehehe~
now going to study for the product then lunch lo.. then aft lunch go walk walk aGAIN~~ (actually is work =.=)

love my new job~
(hope im not hagat hagat tahi ayam) god bless me~
hehe

1 comments:

rain said...

hope u really enjoy it, if not, later u wan change job again, then i will suffer again la. lolx

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket