Thursday, October 1, 2009

Skin Foood

Thursday, October 1, 2009
Yesterday went to Eaon JJ for purchase some of my facial thing...
went to Skin food buy something....
dunno wan to regret o happy to buy 3 bottle thing cost me RM159.00~
my money fly away~

Then aft purchase all thing i nid... i msg to mag...
here is the msg we send...

M3 : Mag... skin food hisap my money~ (cry face)
mag: how much u buy? how many thing?
m3 : 3 thing... cost me rm159.00~ but all is big bottle de....

p/l: aft tat we keep chat lo... then some i forget jor.. hahah.. yesterday spent alot of my money... heart pain.. all thing forget d... haha...

nowaday all my cosmetic is come from skin food... oh my gosh~ wan save abit d... if not will po kai~ hahahaah.... the nxt i going to do is CUT HAIR.... then purchase some new clother for new job.. n also high heel~ yahoo...

hope i will get wat i wan lah~ then aft all prepare then waiting for new job coming.. (fight for life)

I have been set 1 target... tat is (#*%^#&^$^$#%_#... (cannot tell lah... wan it come true only tell k? haha) FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT~

baby mag birthday coming wor.. yesterday try to get the present also... but... wat i wan didn have the new wan jor.. so i decided dunwan buy... went to other shop to buy n c how... special de le~ hahahahaah...

to9 mayb going to weikiki bar~ drink.... LONG TIME NO DRINK JOR... HAHAHAHAAH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

follow me~~

GiNa said...

lol.. dunwan follow u lah~~ hhaskin food skin food~ hey.. damn good le~ hahaha ... u can try n c

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket