Monday, September 28, 2009

Waiting the day coming

Monday, September 28, 2009
Im so stupid... keep waiting the dy coming..
which day??/ the last day of working here~ (stupid thinking)
dunno.. just feel tat time pass really fast~ open n close the eye then pass jor~ (imagin nia) >.<"

nth special happen recently...
just whole day at home.. (even sat n sun)
just feel wan with family... o my grandma~ my new job is on the corner~
new collegue~ new job~ new environment~

im WAITING~ oh ya~
wanna wish happy birthday to KANG KAI~
the nxt is Maggie~ wish i can be there too~ haha~

HUTANG PRESENT LIST:
1) kang kai
2) zyee
3) andrew
4) jian haou n ren
5) jamie~~

hahahahaha~~~~ pokai d lo.... haizzz eanr money earn money~
when meet u all will pass the present~
how long we didn meet d? haha...

2 comments:

THE MOST CUTIE said...

u're top of the top tat muz n muz be call for my bday..don worry.. ur phone will rang n appear my name if i got the full plan..muahaha...

GiNa said...

lo... really boh... dun make me happy.. haha... scare tat time i busy~ then u will kill me? hahaha

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket