Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alone

Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Yesterday around 7++pm i only reach my home~
u guess wat?
when i step in...
hear tat my dad scolding my bro~
then i slow slow walk in...
then the "FIRE" burn on me~
T_T"

dad: daughter, i hear ur mum said u resign d! way happen?
M3: ya.. i work til no happy n stress..
dad: which work no stress?
m3: the reason i run is cz boss force me.. all i do is WRONG... now i resign d.. he since like vry happy.. all thing change new... wat for i stay there? he also no welcome me d! i rather now run~ get wat i wan....
dad: (silent)

me my "REPORT" then run to my room~
lying n msg "Mr J" (he is busy guy)
then eat abit then take my car key go have a clean breath~

at the road... it was raining~ im driving slow~
it was alone.. it was silent~
no friend is really pity... i get it jor~
not no friend... is my problem i cant share with friend..
dunno wan share with who? so just went out for walk~

reach home... get bck to bed... n slp~
wat a silent day~ boss.. u r best (for last time)
now?? u r the worst!!

sad~

0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket