Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Holiday~~

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Whole day at home le!!
erm... lucky.. sis bring us go here n there~
first day~ went to look out point with my family~
second day went out with friend for movie
third day went to grandma house~
today~ force sis bring me go mid valley... cz~~~
I WAN EAT BREAD PAPA!!!!!
it is delicous~
but damn exp le~
wu wu wu~
spend around rm30++
i means toll~ parking fees n my BREAD PAPA!!

b3NG msg me ask weather wanna go ampang for the dinner onot...
i wan... but she i still in mid valley so no choice lo~
have to let it go~ haha...
but nvm lah~ i get my BREAD PAPA!!! haha...

tml breakfast is bread papa!!! i love it much~
still left 2 more weeks i get to fly~~~
yahhhhhhooooo~~~
went to kl live for few days~ then come bck ready for new job~
if tis job not suitable for me...
mayb will decided live at KL jor~
still thinking~

Now is ready for me new JOB...
IM READY~
long time didn contact with FRIENDS jor~
how u guy? hope u will doing well~

GOD BLESS YOU ALL~


p/s: tis pic is my sabah company trip~


0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket