Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Continue

Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Continue here...

the first day~ we when to quite many place to cari makam lo~
keep sesat at penang~ haizzz... btw.. we also get many many delicious food to eat~ hiek hiek~ thx lao beng n lao hui~ they 2 c map... me drive... haha~ then nite time.. we when to CLUB~ hahahahaha.... the song r boring le~ but many leng lui there.. oh gosh~ hahah~ then bck hotel time.... beng hear somg (baby cry sound) she still so yeng n pura pura... dunwan to told us!!! (sad)

the second day~ we woke up early... to get food again~ n visit some place lo...
when to bkt bendara, temple, etc... hahah~
at the temple time!!! aku jatuh lah! actually tat time all tired jor... but when i fall down.. all wake up d n keep laught from up til down~ now even they saw the pic still laughing!! argggg.... hahaha..

Second day we hang out whole day~ no step in our apartment also~ nite time around 1am something... we reach our apartment.. something happen!!!

when i when to my room to get my clother to prepare to bath~ then something happen jor... i hear the same thing (baby cry sound) then i ask beng come in my room n hear it... she agar agar knw d.. cz first day she hear it jor~ then she said 1 word... NO.. then she run out my room... i knw it jor.. then i faster take my clother n run to beng room for bath~ then i ask them go car take my god thing~ then i wen to bath lo.. then second thing happen on me again (so sui) when i finish bath~ i came out... i saw my clother dibungkus n throw at the TONG SAMPAH!!! lol...
tat time i still think wearther wan wear onot?cz dirty jor~ i stand there asbout 2 min then i terkejut... dun think must faster wearn leave here... lol... they disturd me~ cry~ aft i finish bath they come bck with my god thing but i no wear immediately.. i still walk in my room to keep bck my clother THIRD thing happen on me again n again! when i open my cupboard.. i put bck my clother something pass by behind me... black colour... then my hand bulu stand n i feel scare... lol... tat time i knw wat happen d.... i faster run again~ (imagin tat... keep run here n tat) tired + scare...

the third day~ early in the morning we woke up 7am n prepare to check OUT!!! once i finish to check out.. then we go our car to put all our beg... then prepare to hv breakfast n go bck klg... ONCE WE BELOK FROM THE HOTEL~ I turn bck n ask them~ izzit got hear anything yesterday? they said GOT!!! OH GOSH~ hear majung sound, baby cry sound, midnite taking shower... rmb tat... our aparment is last room~ our oppeside no ppl~ but the majung sound from there... kns... the baby sound from my room n my toilet... then shower sound from beng room!!!!! omg... wat the hell is tat... then ice ask beng n hui hui~ midnite there got take bath o go toilet onot? they said NO...omg... then the sound we hear is WAT????? lol... run run run!!!!

haizz... penang trip~ many many thing happen~ still got many thing.. but i didn wrote... cz too long... will update my photo ya~.. but 70% all is food~ hehe

0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket