Sunday, August 9, 2009

Badd luck attack me

Sunday, August 9, 2009
Saw tis title already knw wat i wat to "COMPLAIN" rite?
nwaday many thing happen to me~
all dunno is bad o good thing?
first i accident!
then receive a call from sis said tat her leg terseliuk~
then few days more my aunty pass aways~
then coming i nid to take so many day leave to do my police report my insurance
then few more day i going to sick!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
ENUFF FOR ME.....

all bad thing leave me a alone pls~
god.. u still rmb to sayang me?
wat the hell am i doing?
all mistaken~
all wrong...
all blur~!!

today have many many job to do~
now having my lunch time~
so take some time to update my blog~

im tired~ really...
tis 28-8-2009~ i going to penang~
hopefully nth can stop me!
nth happen to me!
i wan escape all bad thing~
i wan go for my holiday n have new thing in my life~

PENANg.... wait me yah~

0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket