Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Otw Recover Power~

Tuesday, August 18, 2009
lazy to update my blog recently... hehe...
nth special happen~
always the same... work wait dad ftc eat slp.. another come again~
without car.. my life was so bored.. wan go where also cant... only can think~

mum yesterday told me...
recently i so guai~ at home... c dvd... slp... haha...
i just admit it! hehe... im guai lui le~
but mum at behind told my bro~ (ur sis car havent come out... if come out d then u c she will guai onot lo) hahaha.....

mummy!!! u r so clever!!! sure i run lah! at home so long jor~ hehe...
nowadays... always slp early... my slp timing become 9.30pm jor... good gal~..
ish~ ish ish~ today also going the same... haizzz.... bored ar!!!!!!
hate my job.. wat to do? KEEP MY MOUTH N WORK LO... hehe...
complain for fun~

tis sat got gathering... dunno want go onot... got many thing to do~
so sorry guy... me last min only join~ hehe!!

now lunch time.. me at here update blog~ aft bck to work... sien!

0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket