Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sickkkkkk

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Aug~ i hate u~
step in Aug 2009...
all thing come to me suddenly...
i hate ar~~~

at Aug me take many day leave jor~
now finally sick.. on leave 2 days again~
my job cant finish d lah~ sad
yesterday went to c doctor~
damn it!!! me sick til wan die d stil have to wait 2 hour only my turn!!!
hate~

aft 2 hours~ finally my turn~
then doc help me check my fever~
then doctor said~ erm~ ur fever vry high d...
102~ lol...
me look at my mum~
then mum ask the doc weather i get ah1n1 onot...
cz i get all the thing~
flu. cough.. fever.. thraot pain.. headache.. vomit~
then doc said not... me not having ah1n1...
but i have to rest at home for 2 days then 3rd day come bck n check~
I DUNWAN WAIT 2 HOURS AGAIN!
so.. i decided not to go c doctor~hehe..

today morning i woke up at 8.30am~
cant slp well... then suddenly..
when i wan open my mouth to talk~
oh gosh~
i have no sound~ damn damn damn!
talk til half then u just can saw my mouth move n no sound~
my bro said:"good.. u no nid to talk!"
urggggggggg....
(wait i get well... then u better watch out) hahaha

now at home rest rest~ tired~ whole body feel tired~
no ppl concern me~
btw.. i already biasa~ friends? i dunno i have onot? haiuzzz....
all bz working~ study~
me le? busy take leave~
i also dunwan de le! my job cant finish d! haizz...
tml bck to office sure busy til i no time to rest!
bosssssss!!!!!! i nid 1 more ppl to help me!!! haizzzz..
now having my medicine~
tis ma\edicine make me feel slpy~ aft blogging then i go have a snap~
choazz...

take care av1

2 comments:

21 said...

TAKE A VERY GOOD CARE ON UR SELF...
MAY GOD BLESS U DEEP DEEP...

GiNa said...

im bck~ tis medicine consider abit d... will upload my new medicine~ then u knw how come i said eat medicine already full... eat til eye bengkak~ pity

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket