Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bored!

Sunday, August 2, 2009
tis fews days~ keep at home~ spend my alot time with my dad n mum~ funny thing also happen~

FIRDAY went to work shop to visit my "SON"... he is not fine~ bumper n all light have been take off~ pity son... sure pain rite? :(..... erm~ then i got take my syling at car... guess wat??? LOST!!!!!! omg... sad... haizzz.... just let it be lo~ now im wondering my petrol.. cz im fill in full tank tues nite... wed morning accident... cousin told me that they will take it out also~ DUNWAN... DUNWAN....

i told my friend about tis.. u knw wat? he said the petrol claim from he~ u r so good u knw? hehe~ but i wont do that lah~ just will claim with my dad!!! my car haven start repair... oh gosh~ will die... no car for 3 weeks~~~ cry~ ANY1 WANNA BRING ME OUT? HEHE...

Saturday morning baker cupcake.... long time didn touch jor... so FAILS..... waste my money n time again~ y? y?y? sad~ then nite time wen to asia cafe with family.. then SAW BABYMAG~ hehe... but i reach then go order food she went bck d... sad again lo~

SUNDAY.... aft breakfast with family (Family's day). then i ask my dad ftc me n mum go warehouse sales... near my house.. i wan buy gv my grandma~ then mum said me sayang grandma more then her~ haha... mami... dun jeaous k? hehe...
erm... aft buy then spend about rm150.00++ at there... then aftnoon take gv my grandma lo~ then my younger sis said tat wan me bring her go do eyebrown~ I TOLD HER..... I DIDN HAVE CAR NOW..... she just keep laugh laugh laugh... my taiwan aunty was come to m'sia~ miss her so much~ hehe... sunday nite time... dad mum n bro wont to aunty house dinner... me dunwwan follow~ czz bored.. then waiting sis done her assign then bring me out for dinner.. aft tat home sweet home~ keng kai with mum n dad... they keep said he vry good... ftc u go work without any reason~ YAP... MAMI... HE IS VRY GOOD PPL~ WISH TO HAVE 1 BF LIKE HE~ but... i knw tat timing havent reach~ hahaha...

p/s: mum keep asking me to marry~ lol.. no bf how to marry? mami said tat dunwan feed me d... hahahaha.... funny wen keng kai with them~

0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket