Sunday, August 16, 2009

Im bck~

Sunday, August 16, 2009
Morning~
no energy~
medicine i hate u~

m3... sick til mother n dad midnite keep come my room n touch my head~
like :"touch n Go"
touch d then GO slp... hahaha... lol...

now.. ok d... left cough~ n still blurr~ hehe...
1 weeks didn come to work~
scare boss set me... but... NO~~~ YEAH~~~ ...
shud i happy o sad?
happy he didn not set me...
sad is bz MY DOC BECOME LIKE A SMALL MOUNTAIN... cant finish it..
anyway... i keep do aft will sick bck~
so just take it easy~ hehe..

friends...
all froget me lo~
shopping WITHOUT me..
party WITHOUT me...
gathering WITHOUT me...
sing k WITHOUT me...
ALLL WITHOUT ME D...

NVM... friend is like tat~ old wan i have to said bye bye d...
think less chance to join u all...
1st : no car... (accident.. have finish repair &%@$%^&@$R&^)
2nd : sick (za&#%&*#^%&*#)
3rd : im not famous amoung them~

anyway~ will meet new friends~ bye old friend~
who stil in my friends list i think no more then 10...
haizzz... another sad days~~~

2 comments:

狮の谜 said...

touch n go mau talkup punya le...u ada ka?take care ar..............................................................h2o........................................................................................................

GiNa said...

hahahahaha.... no nid top up lah! my mum n dad gv me money then can d... haha

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket