Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FIRST TIME ACCIEDENT

Wednesday, July 29, 2009
yesterday in the early morning~
8++ i was drive to worked~
haizzz.... sui thing happen~
when i reach oveer the corner bridge~

YIIIIII..... PONG~ PONG~
my car was become burger~
sad~ get nite mate when i slp~

this thing happen cz
morning raining~ jalan licin~
then when reach the corner bridge..
i saw my front car wan stop~
then i at her behind prepare to stop~
but my behind the car cant stop cz IT SPEED VRY FAST.. (MY CAR AT FAST LINE)
BTW.... he langgar my car.. then my car gv it push to langgar the front car...
pong pong~
i cant forget tis thing happen~

angry ar.... my lovely car... damager~
cant start at all~
kelisa- MY CAR- iswara~
then when langgar tat time...
i pick up my phone n phone to my mum~...
heart start pain tat time... feel wan fainted~ face white...

me :mami... i accident~.

mami: where? how r u?
me: corner bridge.. im ok.. heart vry pain now...
mami: okok... now cal dad go urside.. dun move...
me: ok~

no nid 5 min... having a big trafiic jam~
3 car bang together~ kns....
then awhile all thing settle when to make police report~

police: sudah mau jatuh P lesen baru acciedent (laughting)
me: yalo~ malang
police : laughting again!!!
mc yesterday~ at home... haizz...

my car 2 week for repair~ kemek~ totally damager~ cry
my heart my bck bone n neck pain now~
damn damn damn~
no car 4 kai kai n work...
nid to ask JIAYI to ftc me..

he is so gd~ ftc me~ thx yah~...

end the story~ sad.. pain~

0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket