Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day

Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Yesterday rush bck n cok for my family..
im waiting n waiting n waiting..
my dad havent bck home~
sad...
i wish to saw he eat my porridge n gv me comment..
but he is busy with his work...
daddy.. i wan to c ur face when u eating my porridge..
yesterday whole day didn saw my dad..
he is late bck from work..
I slp early...
today the same... T_T...
to9 i wan c my DAD!!!

about work~ student are busying with their assignment..
me is busying my acc!!
kns... i dun like at all.. i have no basic~
tis acc i do it from last week til now..
i so stress of tis... i really hate lah!!

yesterday i cook a simple chicken porridge..
mum n bro ate jor... they told me delicious~
i was happy...
but
my dad was late bck.. i guess he no ate my porridge~
some1.. he/she said went out with friend... no ate...
sad.. really!!!

now bck to work life!! IT IS SUCK!!
@^#%^$%^$#%^@$^&*%^&#$
MY HOME LIKE IS BORING! !
any1 pls bring me out~ i wan a nice place for a rest!!
Emo+ing~

0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket