Monday, July 6, 2009

TuesdAy~

Monday, July 6, 2009
My boss early in the morning at office jor~ boring lo~ haizzz....
my job all done just the ACCOUNT....do 4 days jor.. hahahahaha...
i hate acc... nid to check all the amount 1 file by 1 file le~ so tired... 12 box... keep find n find~

nowadays vry boring about my job~ wat to do? nid money so have to hardworking~ hehehe...
yesterday boss was not in~ yeahpi!!!!! hahahaha... c news through on9~ then help my baby mag to find job job lo~ abo i nid to feed her jor~ hehe...(am song onot) hahaha.... erm.. yesterday was chating with my another DEAR beng~.. she was so cute.. i said wan 10 "nyonya zhang" she really buy le... lam die me~ hahaha... DAMN delicious le... THANK YAH... muakzzz...

erm.. yesterday chating with her about her mum n my mum~ haizz... mum call me to ask disount from beng's mum so i msg beng lo~ then 2 talk we 2 small wan keep msg lo~ hahah... finially ON...
tis sat 2pm going to beng's mum do small "operation" hahah... aft operation.. i guarentee all sure said : Racheal... vry weird lah~ no nice lah~ i like old wan racheal lah~ hahaha... btw.. i wan change my look~ hehehe... hope all will gv me good comment ar~ if not!!! killlllllll!!!!!! hiek hiek hiek~

oklo... now bck to work~ broing day again~ boss!!!! today gv me bck early pls.. i wan slp~~~ so slpy le!!!!!!! hehhe.... chaozz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

am song die die..wooooi...go do wat operation?wt operation u do? is lik tat de la..not enuf preety de ppl muz do more pattern de...lik me meh...alr so cute...no need do pattern alr geh~~muahaha...
Ur beloved cutie baby mag...

GiNa said...

eye brown lo~ hahaha...
erm.. me is 9/10 pretty.. the 1% is is my eye brown... so i go do do then cantik d.. then 10/10 le~ hahah..
u different mah~ u "too cute" got change no change the same haha... change just like the money throw t river... hahahaha... blek

Anonymous said...

heehee...so love me got my name inside!
open a chat box ma...i dunno can leave msg o not

beng

GiNa said...

wah~ my lovely dear beng also come in ar... haha.. erm.. i dunno how to open chat box lah~ u knw? u can help me? hehe.. sure can lah~ how u knw i got blog de?

Anonymous said...

ooii...apasal beng masuk...ka ka cau cau me n qi yi yap...

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket