Thursday, July 9, 2009

eye BENGKAK

Thursday, July 9, 2009
yesterday happen many thing~
only my baby mag knw wat happen~
make til my eye today bengkak!!

mag.. thx for ur concern~ im ok rite now...
will b more strong~
hehehe...
today is FRIDAY!!yeapi!! hahaha..
tml 2pm going to do small "operation"
execited le..

tml mayb going to club~
some1 birthday~ haizzz...
mayb im not going too.. hehe...
go yam cha with all my best dear hehehe...
tml only plan~ today have to done all my thing first~
take care av1~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u scare me at tat time....terperanjat...hw come u call den no voice de...lol...i tink is ka ka thing....haha... don lik tat pattern jor...cheer!!!don scare me lo..lucky i cute enuf...oly no kena sim jiong pi... haha..

GiNa said...

hahaa...im ok now...
emo + ing only...
hehehehehehe... thx yah~
muakzzzzz

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket