Thursday, July 2, 2009

mY fIrst Blog~

Thursday, July 2, 2009
Always write my blog at friendster.. quite bored jor.. so change to blogspot~

Nowaday keep on working n working~ my life was bored.. by the way, 13 Jun went to port dickson with my friends.. Our Sweet Memory~ really have fun with them~ especially tat Mr Koh n Ms Mag keep making fun at our condo~ haha.. Le paris we will rmb u~ aft PD, we went to Seremban for our SIEW PAO.. cz of this siew pao this few fellow gambling at there (they try to make each other bankrupt n cant eat siew pao) cruel rite?? haha... drinking red wine.. what an enjoy life?? hahaha... long time didn travel with them already~ aft PD.. all back to real life.. some study some working~ hard to find a days to meet each other and travel again~ miss our school life..

my nxt plan is went to Penang~ yuMMy Yummy~ We planing to go on 28 29 30 Aug~ execited leh guy~ haha... erm.. i told my sis i going to penang.. she bla bla bla with me again~ haizzz.. by the way~ hotel already book.. hahaha... tis time 6 ppl are going.. all gal~ yeah yeah~ Gal wOrlds~ eat eat eat~ hahaha... all ppl is preparing to save money~ gambateh~ (included me)..

cant wait for my nxt trip~ actually i haven take my leave... nxt week will apply it.. dun worry yah all my babies~ hehe.. Penang we r coming~ cz of Penang.. all of us keep finding extra job.. for our extra spend~ hope avthing will b success hotel all booking already~ no more regret~ hehe.. delicious food~ (go temple to pray then go buy 4D) hahaha... izzit c2p? i think so.. haha

anyway i have my own blogspot jor.. will write down wat happen in my colourfull life.. erm.. is time to bck to my woring life!!!! CHOAZZZZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually u vry gian wan honeymoon with me de..i know...don keh keh la..haha..tat day u oso win la...still buy so many siew pao..haha..penang~penang...
yeah~~beach boy~~
haha...
REMEMBER:don rampas my beach boy
Ur beloved:sweety cutie baby mag
(more long de name)

GiNa said...

wooiiiiiiii~ enuuf wor.. u rampas my beach boy o me rampas urs? blek.. hehehe... penang coming~~ ahahahahaha

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket