Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sat + Sun

Sunday, July 12, 2009
my face change jor~ hashaha...
now at the office~
my eye brown~ hehehe..

my sister said look vry pelik~
my younger sis said look vry garang~ lol~
my mum no comment.. (cz she also do eye brown with me)
my cousin said look ok~
hashahahaha...

btw.. no1 of my friend saw it..
cz....
i hide myself in house~
no lim tea
no shopping~ haha..
cz beng'mum help me wash face too...
so so so so many acne!!!
pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my tear auto come out man~
VRY PAIN MAN~
nxt month wan go touch up my eye brown n wash face also...
pain pain pain!!!
in cantonese got 1 word..
:"AI SUI MAI MIA" (AGREE)
haha...

oklah.. nth special about tis 2 days..
just went the same place n do eye brown n wash face lo~
quite boring~

tis week going out with my dear beng n my baby ice...
mayb baby mag also going gua.. havent inform her yet..
1 days EAT trip~ hahahaha...

dear beng b the driver NOT me~~ happy~

0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket