Monday, July 27, 2009

visit sister~~~

Monday, July 27, 2009
yesterday b4 finish work....
get chat with sis at msn~
guess wat?
she asking me to send over her pants n formal wear to her~
lol.... dun u dunno my car go PROBLEM???

haizzz..
then went bck... told dad sis nid her format wear urgently~
b4 went to kl.. i drive myself to bank~
bank in all the money to my cousin n my sister~
then went bck continue wtcing my dvd~

aft dad finish his dinner then we prepare to going up~
b4 reach there...
dad teach me how to go sis condo~
teach me how to go cheras using kesas~
u knw wat? i wat also can rmb vry well~

KESAS... U R SO EXP LE~
hehe...

then reach there sis having dinner with the MR PANDA PIG~
:CHU MEI~~ lol.. wan fainthed when she calling me like tis~
then sis treat me mcd lo~ yeah yeah~ haha...

then otw bck... dad said me keep spend money~
i sambil eating the nurget sambil look at he..
then he still no chap me at all...
continue his talking.. then i use my nurget to push to his mouth~
ask he eat n dun talk.. hahahahaha...
but he vry full so didn eat~ tat nurget at mua stomach~

tml wed jor lo~ haha...
cousin plan to ftc me together go to cheras night market...
eat eat eat eat~
fat fat fat~
faint~ hahahah

0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket