Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My OffIc3

Tuesday, July 7, 2009
tis few days quite tired~
all about money~ i wan earn many many money~
haizzz.... MONEY!!!!

yesterday was busy+ing in my work..
boss bck from court so i have many many doc to done it n sent it out~
busy busy busy~
n yet, yesterday a gal call in.. ask for interview for job...
DO I HEAR WRONG? VACANCY? MY OFFICE?
lol.... no comment...
in my heart got bad n good..
I said about good thing first: 1) got ppl accompany me lunch~
2) got ppl share my job. (actually all i can done myself)
3) wont so boring.. can chit chat with her~

BAD THING..
DUNNO SHE IS GOOD O BAD PPL?
DUNNO SHE WILL TALK MY BAD THING MY MY BOSS?
DUNNO SHE DOING CONVEN O LITIGATION?
DUNNO SHE IS 2 SNACK HEAD PPL ONOT?

haizz.. just wait n c lo... cz how also said my boss always do by heself.. already vry tired~
hide a got exp clerk o lawyer also good lah..
he wont so tired about tat..
still wan he take care me de le...
cz my boss no scold me b4~ teach me many thing~
teach til now i so pro to PLY FINGER N MSN DURING WORK TIME..
cz avthing my boss do by hisself.. then the most easy wan he only ask me do~
so sayang me rite? hahahahaha...
tis FUTURE COLL when coming to interview?
i wan have a look also.. haha..


ppl got exp wan le~ my nasi gv ppl rampas jor~ T_T...
who wan feed me? hehe.. anyway.. i like tis job.. but sometime boring til whole day at office ply msn n game~
i like my boss~ he really a good boss i never meet~
i like my place.. (although i scare crocoach but nowaday I NO SCARE JOR!)
i like my office enviroment. cz my boss will change the enviromenet av half years~
i like my office~ cz avtime i no clean up my table then go bck but the nxt day i come sure is nice n clean~ my boss help me to clean it~ thank boss~

anyway.. just reach office.. wan get ready to help my boss to done all thing today~
dunwan he always OT then the nxt day tired.. nowaday boss sick jor..
i saw he eat medicine~ no dare to ask.. no dare to concern~
how ever.. i will b a good staff.. dun worry my boss!!
RAIN u said it onot?
i will b a GOOD staff.. always said me naughty!!
blek..

0 comments:

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket