Sunday, July 5, 2009

enjOy~

Sunday, July 5, 2009
last weekend went to areon bukit tinggi for a short shopping~
actually last friday after finished my work..
i went to sens
e n style with my dear mag~
she accompany me to ask for make up course~ hehe...
but.... when i reach tat time they went out for lunch...
so......
we went to JJ for shopping lo~
seriously.. long time didnt shopping jor~ vry guai izzit? hehe..

ok... reach there... plan to buy a shoe~
then start to shop shop shop lo~

u knw lah.. gal many patent de mah~
c d then touch d.. then think it ok onot? gd onot? cantik onot?
but u knw wat?
SHE ALSO BROUGHT A SHOE~..
actually she just want to accompany me buy shoe.. but........
when i searching she already aim 1 shoe~
so fast har~ hehe...

then i gave her some comment lo~ ask her BUY LAH BUY LAH~
then finally~ she brought 1 shoe~haha
then aft tat.. we went to another shop to seacrhing my dream shoe~
haizz.... JJ dissapointed me~haha..

At last i go bck tat shop brought a BOOT~haha..
a short boot!! happy le...
my babe mag keep said nice le.. buy lah buy lah~
haha... then finally i brought 1 also lo~

i think if 1 days me mag n beng 3 of us went out for shopping~
i think each ppl wil spend about RM500 above lo...
cz we like to gv comment n help then choose...............
then ask then buy~ haha... 3 of us~ gila betul~

tis fews days.. ONLY my mag accompany me..
then sun went to Bkt Tinggi JJ buy my make up BOOK..
HAHA.. I AIM 1 JOR... wait mum brought for me ~ hehe..
then i brought FOLLOW ME face skin care too.. hehe..
mag... c nicely.. the FOLLOW ME word~ haha

opps~ missout saturdays...
saturday nth special~ just night time wen to grandma house...
gather at there then plan to go where drink tea~ hehe..
plan plan plan~ finally plan to bring my aunty go out drink tea too~ hehe...
within 2 hour we change 2 place.. with means 1 hour 1 mamak~ hehe..
2 teh o ice limau i drink le!!! haizzz..

then aft tat... i ask sis weather wan go asia cafe onot?
she also tam jiak~ then me her n my bro go lo~ haha...
eat til around rm50 le~ haha..
thx mum... u knw y?
cz MUM GV US MONEY.. haha..

*nowaday less join my friends jor.. keep in house n with family~ enjoy the moment~ muaskzzz..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat brand u using for the facial foam?follow me...wat the brand name?follow me..u la....stupid la...susah to catch up...haha... u r the one who keep promote me to buy the shoe...siao po...rmb wat i told u at car...anything find fren..my phone will 24hour on call...bcoz of u...c la,lam onot...
ur beng oso din lik tis le...haha..
REMEMBER:anything find fren to have a talk...don tink too much!cheer!!
ur beloved:baby mag..
(am song)

GiNa said...

ana ana.... ur phone 24 hour meh? no think so lo~ my msg also no reply~~ haha... blek~ follow me~ hahahahaha... funny man~

 
Gina_Elevent Space © 2008. Design by Pocket